Articles of Faith
1. We believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ; that He was eternally one with the Father and was born of the Virgin Mary, joining perfect God and perfect man.
We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, that He arose from the dead and is now engaged in intercession for us in heaven.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, that He is ever present and active in and with Christ’s Church.
4. We believe the Holy Scriptures, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, were given by divine inspiration and that they in-errantly reveal the will of God concerning us in all things necessary to our salvation.
5. We believe that sin came into the world through the disobedience of our first parents and death came by sin. We believe that sin is of two kinds: original sin, and actual or personal sin.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ made a full atonement for all human sin and that this Atonement is the only ground of salvation. We believe that it is sufficient for every individual.
7. We believe that it is the grace of God through Jesus Christ, freely bestowed upon all people who seek it that enables all who are willing to turn from sin to righteousness.
*For further definitions and scripture references please follow this link: